We had an ice storm come through our state this past week. We were expected to get some snow with this system but all we got was ice. Lots and lots of ice. The kids have been out of school going on 4 days now as it just won't melt and the roads are very bad. I drove to work one morning before it got to bad, but this is what the roads looked like on the second day.
The third day as you can tell the road is a nice layer of ice. A great ice skating rink.
By the end of today the kids are getting tired and really want to go back to school, crazy right? They are all going a little crazy and laughing at strange things. I am just waiting for them to start dressing up and dancing around.


2 comments:
Nothing wrong with a little dressup and dancing, right? I hope it warms up soon!
cabin fever!
Post a Comment