These are a couple of things I have made for Valentines day to decorate our house.
Valentine Tree
I made these last year but I had a few little hands come and pick off the hearts so I decided to make some new ones this year. To start off you need a Styrofoam cone for how every many you want to make. I made two. A piece of fabric for each cone. Candy hearts. A glue gun with a lot of extra glue sticks. You also need some type of topper. Last year I just added candy hearts to the top. I found these "candy" hearts at Hobby Lobby this year so that is what I decided to go with.
Take your fabric and wrap it around your cone. Glue it to secure it.
You than start gluing hearts around and around and around the cone.
Place the "candy" heart on top and there you have it, a conversation heart tree.
Valentine Wreath
1 Styrofoam ring
ribbon
Flowers
Glue and glue gun
Start off by covering the ring with ribbon securing it with glue so it doesn't come off. Than start gluing flowers on the top of the wreath. I just did the top and sides of the wreath. That is why you cover the ring with ribbon so you don't have to cover the whole thing with flowers. It is just the look you are going for. Once you are done with the flowers, take another piece of ribbon and wrap it around the top and tie a knot so it can hang on the door.
1 comment:
cute ideas laurie. i especially like the wreath.
Post a Comment