Kaisey was in her first car accident a couple of weeks ago. Let me say when I got the call that she was in an accident, it was probably the worst call I have ever gotten. One of my friends was right behind her when it happend so she was there with them as soon as it happened. Grandpa Skipper was driving by the other way and he was there with them until I was able to get there. I think the Lord was trying to calm me down some before I got there because I got stuck driving behind every slow driver in Leland and then got stopped at the Middle School so all the buses could leave. She rear ended someone right down the road from the High school. There was no damage to the other car, but this is what happened to her little car. It will need a new front end section, and maybe some other work, but we are glad it wasn't worse than it was.
The little scratch on her nose is the only injury that she got.
McKay on the other hand hit the dash board with his face and broke his nose and his lip. He had a trip to the hospital in an ambulance. Luckily he didn't loose any teeth and he doesn't need surgery to fix his nose.
This is the reason the kids had facial injuries. The seat belts on the passenger and drivers side both came undone when she hit the person. We are now wondering why they came apart. I didn't think they were supposed to do that. At least the kids were ok and it wasn't worse than it was.
No comments:
Post a Comment