Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Stitches

More Drama in our Family today. I guess Maddox was feeling left out of all the other drama going on around here he wanted to join in. I guess what happened was he was playing with a bike pump the wrong way and the bottom of it (which is a heavy metal piece) came back and knocked him in the head. I heard him crying and I looked at him. He was balled up on the floor by his toys so at first I thought he was just playing. But his cry didn't stop. I got up to see what was wrong and he had blood all over his face and hands. I put him down on his back and put my hand on his head and yelled for Kaisey to get me a towel. I then called David who had just left and he was home in about 5 minutes. We took him to the Urgent Care and got him all stitched up. 5 stitches later we left and he was a happy as could be. He was a real trooper and I am glad it wasn't any worse.
About 5 minutes after he hit himself in the head.

At the Urgent Care waiting,

5 stitches 

All bandaged up and ready to go.

No comments: