Monday, October 28, 2013

Update

I really haven't forgotten about this. I kept thinking I need to get on and blog about things that are going on. Things kind of got turned upside down this summer and I just haven't felt like blogging.

Quick update on the kids:

Kaisey is now a freshman at BYU Idaho. She is majoring in Communications. Its great to see she is doing great and having a great time.

McKay is a Junior in HS. He is doing JROTC again and got the highest score on the ASVAB Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery  test in the school with a 93.

Bailey is a freshman in HS. She is in the color guard this year and loving it. A lot of long hours and practices but she is doing great.

Taelyn is in 6th grade this year. She is in the advanced classes at school and is also learning to play the trumpet. She is currently the #1 trumpet player for 6th graders. She is doing awesome at it.

Maddox is in 4th grade. He loves to read, play with his legos, star wars and write his own stories. We are still in the process of getting him on the right medication for his Anxiety and ADHD.  Also we are on a waitng list to get him tested for some type of autism.

Me: well I am keeping busy with the kids. Running here and there. Doing all the stuff a mom does. I am also still working as the baker at Lowes Foods. I just got called to be the Young Women President in our ward at church.  I will be working with the young women ages 12-18. It is going to be a fun time.

I know this isn't much but I thought I would take a few moments and just put something out there. Hopefully now I can get back into doing this.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I was just thinking about you. Sure you don't want to come here to Texas? I can't think of much that would be better than living by a sister. We should try it sometime.

amy said...

I'm glad you posted. I check regularly to see what you're up to. :)