Monday, October 28, 2013

Bailey Personal Progress Project





Bailey is going to tell you about her personal progress project for Good Works.



I made eye spy bottles.
Step 1.)I had to collect the bottles, and all of the little items to put in the bottle. We had to drink the "fancy" water so we could get the bottles. 
Step 2.)I had to find the right sized beads to put in the bottle to cover items. They sell the little beads (like in beanie toys) at Hobby Lobby so we got a couple of bags of those.
Step 3.)Then I had to evenly distribute all of the small objects into the bottles.
      (Each bottle has between 20-25 items) 
                          Some of the items were a fuzzy ball, Lego, googly eyes, buttons, money, Letters and other things.                                      
Step 4.) I had to I put the things in the bottles I had to write down each item I put in. Each bottle was a little bit different.
Step 5.)Then with the stuff I wrote down I made into sticker labels for all of them and put them on the bottles.
Step 6.)I then am going to be sending them off to family members. I haven't sent them yet, but they will get them for Christmas. :)

1 comment:

Joe said...

Way to go Bailey!