Monday, October 28, 2013

Quiet Book


I finished up my latest quiet book. I made this one for my sister. If you are friends with me on facebook you have probably already seen all the pages, but I thought I would finally post them on here. I hope they enjoy it.

Beehive page
The bees come in and out of the beehive and go sit on the flowers.

 
Magic Hat Page
Bunny is a puppet and can come out of the hat. The of course the magic wand.

Love at Home 
Lift the flap page
There are the windows and the door that open up to reveal a picture. The sun also opens up to reveal a picture.

Ice Cream Cone
6 different "flavors" with a chocolate and a cherry on top

I Spy page
Different items they have to find. Like a bunny, a bus, a penny, different letters and other things.


Operation
ringing in the ears, Brain freeze, frog in the throat, funny bone, butterflies in the tummy, writers cramp, water on the knee, wretched ankle
I also attached a pair of  plastic tweezers I found so they could "operate"

Burger Time
Build your burger. Bun, meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle


2 comments:

Holly said...

Amazing.

Linda said...

You are so creative to think of those cute pages!