Happy March everyone! It started snowing on Saturday the 28th of Feb and snowed on and off all night. (That is a picutre of Maddox on Saturday when it first started snowing.) We probably got 5 or so inches of snow. Church got canceled today because of the snow. I debated letting the kids go out and play, but I did (as it would be of been melted by Monday) and they had a great time. They had snowball fights, made snow angels (David even got down and made a snow angel. I told him I wouldn't post it though) and ran around.

Kaisey found this "Heart" shaped chunk of ice on the trampoline and wanted me to take a picutre of it.




1 comment:
I can't believe it is still snowing in other parts of the country. It stays about 65 to 75 year round here :0)
I need your help with ideas. Please take a peek at my blog and respond to the post titled HELP!!!
Thanks you’re the best!
Post a Comment