Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day! The kids had parties at school and way to much sugar.
They had a fun time though. For Valentines day at the elementary school they alway have ice cream sundays. Taelyn's class also decorated sugar cookies. They then played bingo and she won this cute little stuffed animal.
Bailey's class also had ice cream and played bingo. They then
got their bags and passed out their valentines. Maddox also had a party at school, but I didn't go to it. He did get invited over to his cousins house for a little valentines party with his playgroup friends. They decorated cookies and hit a pinata. Maddox didn't want to hit the pinata. I think he was kind of scared of it. But he had a good time.
These are what we made to pass out to the girls classes. They are little Iloves. We found the idea in Family Fun magazine. The girls had fun making them. It's just a box of hearts, mini reese cups, construction paper, string and tape. Kaisey even made some for some of her friends. Everyone thought they were really cute.
Last but not least, what do you do with all the valentines the kids bring home? Well I came up with the idea last year to make placemats out of them. The kids enjoy looking at the valentines and this way they can also save them from year to year.


2 comments:

Kristen said...

You are so creative. Love the mp3s and the placemats.

Reeses Pieces said...

Great idea. I love the Ilove's. I bet the kids loved them. I know I told you at your wedding already, but you looked beautiful. Again, congratulations!