Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Look Ma, No Cavities!

After a not taking the kids to the dentist for a couple of years, (I know, bad mom). I finally got them in. They all did a great job. Bailey didn't get X-rays
as she kept gaging, but she passed.









Kaisey and McKay also passed. As I was waiting for the kids to get done I thought I would set an appointment for myself. They had a cancelation at that time so I got in as well. I also passed. So now we are all good for the next 6 months.

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Lucky you. We all failed in some sort of way :(

Unknown said...

We just did the same thing on our Colorado trip. With 3 uncles in the family who are dentist's a trip out west with a van load of kids is cheap compared to paying a dentist!! We all had something done so not everyone passed with flying colors.