We have been crafty this Christmas Season so far. These are some of the things we have done.
Each year I get an ornament for the kids for the tree. This year I got a clear ornament and had them fill it up with something they wanted that represented them. They will always remember these because it something extra special.
Kaisey put in her tassel from her graduation this year.
McKay put in computer pieces that he cut up and put in his.
Bailey cut up some scrapbook paper that had music notes on it.
Taelyn put in little rubber bands from her rainbow loom.
Maddox put Legos in his.
Bailey and I also made these Ugly dolls for a Christmas present, (I can post them because I know they don't read this blog). They were really fun to make and they are really soft.
We also made little taggie dinosaur and little monster for some people that have little ones.
Also for a fun ornament for our tree a melted snowman. I got fake snow and cut a hat and coal pieces and a scarf and a carrot nose from felt and put them in the ornament. There you go a melted snowman.
No comments:
Post a Comment