For Young Women one Wednesday night we were having our personal progress night. We were working on Integrity Value Experience #2. It talks about conducting a self assessment of your personal integrity. Do you avoid gossip, inappropriate jokes, swearing and profanity and being light minded about sacred subjects? Are you truthful, morally clean, honest, dependable and trustworthy in schoolwork and activities?
The President of the YW gave a wonderful lesson about the topic and I was to come up with some type of activity to go along with it. I thought of this game. Jelly Belly Bean Boozled. Basically it is jelly belly beans that look alike. But one can be coconut or it could be baby wipe. Licorice or skunk spray. Well any ways I changed the spinner to things like trust worthy or not trustworthy. Telling bad jokes or not telling bad jokes.
I told them that when you do the wrong thing it leaves a bad or awful taste in your mouth or your feeling. You do good and you have the good taste and you don't feel sick. I thought it turned out pretty well.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment