Happy Birthday Kaisey! 18 years old. Good grief I am feeling old. She has grown up to be a wonderful daughter. She is getting ready to graduate high school and move away for college. I am so not ready for this but I know she can handle it.
For her birthday she had a few friends come over and family for burgers and cake.
18 boxes of Swedish fish. One of her favorite candies.
A week later she had a couple friends come over for a bon fire in our back yard. They had a good time and cleaned up my yard from weeds because they kept pulling them up and burning them. But they had a good time.
They were also playing with sparklers. This was the best picture I got of that.
Happy Birthday to my Kaisey. I am so glad you chose me to be your mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment