Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 4, 5 and 6

I have 3 pictures today. I know today is only the 5th but I am not going to have time tomorrow to make anything so I made it today. 

Day 4 -First off we have "Candy Corn" Marshmallows. (I think I have something with marshmallows this week.)
Dip the Marshmallow in yellow chocolate then dip in orange chocolate.

Day 5 -Here we have my 3 eye monster cake. I was supposed to be doing another cake this weekend, but that got cancelled, so I had this cake just sitting around. I made this cute little guy.


Day 6 - I thought I would try making some cake pops. I have never made cake pops before. I thought they turned out pretty cute. They are tasty as well. These are my Mummy Cake Pops.

1 comment:

amy said...

those cake pops looks awesome!