Monday, October 22, 2012

5 More Days of Yummy



Day 15- Ghostly Shepherds Pie. 
Make your favorite Shepherds pie and instead of spreading the potatoes all over the top make them into little ghosts with pea eyes. We have people in this family who do not like mashed potatoes so I didn't add that many ghosts.
 Day 16- Troll toes. Nutter Butter dipped in white chocolate that I tinted green. Then a tootsie roll  toe nail.
 Day 17- Creepy Crawler.  I took meatballs and wrapped them up in refrigerated biscuits. A can of 8 biscuits can make 16 balls as you take the biscuit and divide it in half before you wrap up each meatball. Add noodles to make legs and whatever you want for the face. 
 Day 18- Pumpkin Bread. I made this dough up to make cinnamon rolls with. They were very good (I wish I would of gotten a picture of them though). I made up my normal bread dough but added pumpkin, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar and vanilla. I left out the oil in this batch. It was very good warm with butter and cinnamon sugar.
 Day 19- Pumpkin Carrot Cake with a Cream Cheese frosting. VERY Yummy! I wanted to make a carrot cake but thought adding pumpkin to it would be good and it was. There was also pineapple, coconut and pecans in it.


No comments: