This year for the month of October I have been trying to make at least one Halloween type food for dinner or dessert. I have found most of my ideas from magazines I have collected over the years. Most of them come from different Pillsury magazines and some from others. I haven't quite got 11 days on here as I was sick for some of them and just didn't feel like making anything.
The first meal is a Spooky Shepherds Pie. We then have Eye Balls and Brains with Snake breadsticks. The next one is Goofy Faced Topped Soup. (As we have different tastes in this family we had 3 different types of soup). The last one is Ghosts and Bones.
We also have "Pumpkin" pancakes with a Pumpkin sauce (It was kind of like an apple butter but with pumpkins). Some of the people in the family don't like pumpkin so I didn't put pumpkin in the pancakes. We then had Snake sandwiches. Of course you can't do Halloween with out Mummy dogs. And then there is the Jack O' Lantern Smoothies that were really good.Then I made these Halloween Cupcakes. An Orange cake with a vanilla frosting and sprinkles and candy corn. I am planning on doing more yummy Halloween food for the rest of October. The kids enjoy it and it usally turns out pretty tasty as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment