Saturday, February 27, 2010
Challenge
David and I did a challenge at the beginning of the year. NO soda at all, and who ever cracked first would get something. For me it was diamond earrings and for him it was a four wheeler. Well I cracked and drank a Dr. Pepper. It was so good! But I did drink it so David is the winner. He will get his four wheeler. Maybe my loving husband will still get me my diamond earrings sometime. The girls couldn't believe that I cracked first. They all thought that David was going to crack first. Oh well. at least I can drink whatever I want again. I was getting a little tired of lemonade. David plans to keep going and see how long he can go. So I am now on team David. Cheering him on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment