Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Our Summer








I thought I would take a moment to tell what we did over the summer.

We started out with Kaisey and I going to girls camp. I was a there helping out and Kaisey was a 2nd year. It was fun being there together. This picture was before our 5 mile hike. I didn't want to take one after as we were all sweaty.




Bailey had her 9th Birthday in July. She had a friend party in June as some of her friends were moving before her birthday and she wanted them to be there.. It was a cooking themed. We made mini lasagnas, fruit and vegetable salads on a stick, and decorted cupcakes. They also played some fun games and colored aprons. I made this Bee Cake for her actual birthday.

At the end of June we went to North Carolina to visit family and friends. We went to the Beach, the Train museum and the Childrens Museum. Went swimming at Boiling Spring Lakes. Had a HUGE bon fire at Aunt Bess and Uncle Bruces house. The kids all went horseback riding except Maddox, but he sat on one this year. We had family gatherings and visited with friends. It was a fun trip.


Finally this summer we went to a Danielson Family Reuion. It was at the Rockn R Ranch in Antimony UT. To get out there my parents, my family and my brother Steven and his family rented a 15 passenger van to drive out there. It seemed like a good idea at the time. It was a LONG drive. It was a fun reuion. We went horseback riding, tubing, did archery, had a rodeo. There was line dancing instruction, swimming, hay rides, and a lot of other stuff. Kaisey did some barrel racing and was one of the only ones who could get her horse to go where she wanted. The kids did some mutton rides. It was pretty funny to watch, but those poor kids would be on for about a second then fall off and hope the sheep wouldn't step on them. That is a picture of Bailey falling off. McKay did it too but he fell off before I could get a picture.

2 comments:

Kenia Soares said...

beautifull, beautifull, beautifull family! look a film! look a professional picture!

Luk75 said...

come to
http://stopdrug.wordpress.com/
luk