We had our annual Halloween Dinner. This is the 3rd time we have done this. This year it was my family, my brother Jeff and his family and my Dad. We always try to think of Halloween type foods. This year the food turned out pretty good.

Pumpkin and Ghost Chips. I made them cutting them from tortillas
and then baking them for about 5-7 min. The ghosts were
plain tortillas and the pumpkins were sundried tomato tortillas.

Kristen made this soup. It is the "Witches Brew" Soup.
It was very YUMMY.

Kristen also made these "Mummies". They are a hot dog wraped in
bread sticks, with mustard eyes.

Then for dessert we had caramel apples that I had made. There were
M&M, Reeses Pieces, Oreo, and Pecan. Then on top of that I had
drizzled white and dark Chocolate. Everyone said they were good.
1 comment:
It was super yummy. Good job both of us! Let's do it again next year.
Post a Comment