Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Eve

Christmas isn't complete without Santa coming by on the firetruck. We look forward to it every year. (He really came a couple of days before Christmas, but I had to post it.)

Christmas Eve day was a gloomy rainy yucky day. I had gotten up early and made some deliveries of goodies and ran some errands. I got home just in time because it started raining buckets. ALL Day. We got close to 5 inches of rain. Taelyn wanted to go play out in the rain for a bit. There wasn't any thunder or lightning so I let her. She was out there for maybe 5 min. That is our side yard. Luckily our yard drains pretty well because that was all gone as soon as it stopped raining.

This was one of the items we brought to Christmas Eve at Grandpa Skippers house. A Fruit Tree. I also brought meatballs, corn cheddar cornbread muffins, cranberry bread, black bottom banana cream pie and homemade chocolate covered cherries.


Christmas Eve at Grandpa Skippers house.
Cousins.

Not exactly sure of what is happening to Maddox but its family.

Christmas Eve after Santa left. He was very kind to the kids this year. Merry Christmas.