We had our Young Women Girls Camp this summer. This was Kaisey's 1st year as a leader and not a young women. I have been to almost all the girls camp she has been to except her first year.
Bailey as a 3rd year. I have been to all of her camps with her. Next year we will have Taelyn as well.
The theme for camp this year was S.T.A.N.D Stand Tall And Never Doubt. It was a wonderful girls camp and was done very well.
Kaisey leading the girls in camp songs. This one was the "Moose Song"
Bailey performing camp beautification. Washing the Mess Hall windows.
The 3rd years
Leland Ward Young Women
Kasiey playing the piano for the song that all the Young Women learn that week and then sing for Bishops night.
Wilmington Stake Young Women
They had a challenge coarse set up at the camp ground and each level had a chance to do it. The girls had a great time playing on it.
Bailey was a little spider monkey climbing up this wall. She was up and down before the other girl was even to the top.
There was also a log balance beam thing. This is how I found the girls at one point.
They all had a wonderful time and they all made a hundred memories. I love going to girls camp.
No comments:
Post a Comment