Monday, February 25, 2013

Valentine Houses



We normally make Gingerbread houses at Christmas time, but this past Christmas we just didn't get around to it. So I told the kids we would do them for Valentines day. Another holiday that has a lot of candy. So I got all the Valentine candy (pinks, reds, whites) that I could get and the kids had a blast making them. I enjoyed them as well. The kids that didn't have Valentine things at school actually got to have fun on Valentines. We also didn't have to compete with all the other Christmas goodies if we had done them at Christmas time. We might just have to make Valentine houses a new tradition.


Normally when McKay makes his house he usally doesn't take his time and just rushes through it. He actually took the time to make his house look really nice.




 The finished houses.


No comments: