My baby girl is now 11. Wow where does the time go? Why did we choose (yes I said choose. 3rd C-section baby) to have her on that day? She was supposed to be due on the 13th of November. But because she was already breach (just like my other two girls) and the Doctor usually wants to do it a week or so before the due date so I wouldn't go into labor and have complications. We could of had her on the 6th of November but that being election day that wouldn't of worked because Rommyn would of been at work for days because of the elections that were going on. So the 1st it was. I remember the night before she was born taking the other kids trick or treating and sending them off to relatives homes so we could be up early to go to the hospital. Her name was going to be Sydney but that night Rommyn came home with the name Taelyn. He had seen it in a story he had been working on and liked it. So that became her name. She was a beautiful little baby coming into this world at 7 pounds 4 ounces. My smallest baby. She had a little trouble breathing at first and was placed in the NICU for a couple of days. I came home from the hospital with out her. That was very strange. She spent the next couple days getting stronger and then she was finally able to come home. She has been a blessing to our family ever since.
Birthday Dinner pancakes.
I didn't have time to make her cake on her birthday (I was going to make one for her over the weekend for a family party.) So I picked up some cupcakes at work and we had those on her birthday.
Sunday we finally had her cake and ice cream. She was very happy and I am so happy she is part of our family. Love you Taelyn Leigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment