Monday, August 6, 2012

Allergy test


I took Kaisey and Maddox in to get some allergy tests. This is a picture of Maddox after 10 min of a 15 min test. I took a picture of Kaisey but I told her I wouldn't put it on here.  But Maddox is allergic to 10 types of trees and 3 types of grasses and weeds. One of the grasses is the type of grass that grows all over here. He loves to be outside so we have to watch him for symptoms now that we know.  Kaisey is allergic to 6 types of trees, 7 types of weeds and 3 types of mold. Now we know why she always is feeling yucky when she comes home from church. Most likely the mold in the building. So she has to take allergy pills every time she goes to church. So we now have an idea of what has been causing the sneezes in the kids.



No comments: