Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Maddox Gets Baptized


My baby boy has grown up to be a handsome 8 year old. He was able to be baptized on his birthday. It was a wonderful day. We made it a family affair. Kaisey played the piano. Taelyn and Bailey sang a song, I gave a talk (which my parents usually do but the weren't able to make it being on their mission in Guatemala, we miss them). David gave a talk and McKay gave a prayer. I am so happy that he made this wonderful choice in his life.

Kaisey, Maddox, Bailey, Taelyn, McKay


Me and my boy.

Grandpa Skipper got to Baptize his last grandson.
Uncle Eric confirmed him.
David and Maddox

For refreshments at the baptism as it was Maddox's
Birthday we had Cake and ice cream.
I made up these cute cupcakes with little toppers.
For his cake I made this Lego Cake. When I asked him
what kind of cake he wanted and he said a
chocolate square cake.  So I had to do
something a little more. We all sang Happy Birthday
to him before we cut into it.

No comments: