I am finally getting around to updating the blog. We had a good Christmas and had David's kids (Shawn and Makayla) come up from Florida to spend Christmas with us. We made our annual Graham Cracker houses. We invited a few families over that had young children and they all had a great time decorating them. I think some of them try to get as much candy on them as they can. It's a fun time had by all.


McKay got some air soft guns for his birthday in November. McKay and Shawn spent several days out in the woods making a hide out for a air soft war against David. The "War" lasted all of 10 minutes because it was too dark and cold according to the boys. They spent many more hours durring the break shooting at trees and other things.
Also after Christmas I ended up spending a couple of days in the hospital. What happened was this. My back started hurting on Monday after Christmas. I woke up fine. My back just started hurting more and more during the day. By dinner time I couldn't even walk from the table to my room to lay down. David had to carry me. I spent the rest of the night in bed and in the morning I got up and I ended up passing out. I tried to get up again and I passed out again. David ended up calling the paramedics and I went to the hospital. My back was in major pain. My blood pressure was all over the place. At one time it was up to 200 and another time I remember them saying "does she have a pulse?" They did all sorts of tests and a CT scan. They couldn't find anything wrong. I was dehydrated though. Not really sure how that was, but I was. I ended up in the hospital for 2 days. I came home and was still in bed for about a week before I could really get up to do anything. But I am doing much better now. Hopefully that doesn't happen again. It was pretty scary.
No comments:
Post a Comment