Monday, July 4, 2011

Hair Cut For the Girls

The girls have been wanting me to let them cut their hair for the last few months and I finally gave in. It has been so hot here so I gave them a cute summer cut. I cut 12 inches off of Taelyn and Bailey. I then tried as best as I could to give them a cute hair cut. I think I did pretty well.
This is Taelyn after I cut her hair but before I styled it.

Bailey also got 12 inches cut off. I forgot to get a before picture of her but this is her after her hair cut and styling.

This is the finished product. The girls love the new hair cuts. We plan on donating the hair to locks of love. http://www.locksoflove.org
We dontate the hair every couple of years. They get it cut short then grow it out, the we start the process all over again. It seems that it take 2-3 years for it to get to the length we need to have it donated.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Nice job! They have great hair, so whoever gets theirs will be lucky.