I thought I would give a quick update. For some reason the pictures wouldn't load so I will just have to tell you. If I can ever get the pictures to load I will post them as well.
We are all doing well. Maddox had his 7th birthday in May. I can't believe my little boy is now 7. He is growing up to be a little man.
We also had end of school activities. Talent shows, end of the year choir performances, field days and class parties. The kids all ended school on a good ending. They all had A's and B's.
We have started our summer activities. McKay went on a week long horseback riding trip with Grandpa Skipper. He says he had a great time. Kaisey, Bailey and I went to girls camp as well. That was a lot of fun. Kaisey was a YCL this year and Bailey was a 1st year. It was fun to have 2 of my girls with me this year.
We have also had a time at the dentist this summer as well. All the kids ended up with cavities this time. So far this summer we have had 6 cavities filled and 3 teeth pulled. We still need to go back in a couple of weeks so they can do some more fillings and a couple of more teeth pulled. Fun times.
Kaisey also had "Mormon Prom". It's a prom at church that is for 16 -18 year old youth. Kaisey was so pretty and had a blast with her friends.
I have made a few cakes and cupcakes these past few months as well. You can see those at www.flickr.com/photos/lauriescakes/.
I also had to deal with a ticket I got back in April. When I got pulled over the cop said I was going 70 in a 55. I had just come out of a work zone and I was sure I saw a sign that said 70 again. So David and I turned around and went back through the work zone and took pictures of the sign that said 70. We kept on driving and found the cop a few more miles down the road. David pulled over and showed him the pictures. He said he was sorry, but we would still have to go to court. So 2 months later we show up in court. We didn't have to go. The cop had called in and told them it was his fault and to dismiss the case.They just didn't tell us they had dismissed it. So I stressed about nothing, and I still have my clean driving record.
I guess that is all for now, I will keep trying to load some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment