Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

We love Dr. Seuss books in this house. So for his birthday this year we had a Dr. Seuss themed dinner. For our Drink we had a Pink drink.
"...He likes to drink, and drink and drink. The thing he likes to drink is ink. The ink he likes to drink is pink. He likes to wink and drink pink ink."--One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
Our take on the Pink Ink Drink. I made up some pink lemonade and added blended up stawberries and crushed ice. I then added some sprite. It kind of reminded me of a Strawberry Limeaide from Sonic. It was very good. For our Main dish for dinner we had the classic Green eggs and Ham.
"Say! I like green eggs and ham! I do! I like them, Sam-I-am! "--Green Eggs and Ham
Bailey being our model showing off our green eggs and ham.Then there is the classic book The Cat in the Hat.
"Then, out of the box came Thing Two and Thing One!" --The Cat in the Hat.
I made these cute little Thing 1 and Thing 2 Cupcakes.

No comments: