Saturday, January 22, 2011

Personal Progress Recognition




Kaisey has received her Young Women Personal Progress Recognition Award. She has worked really hard and a long time to achieve this and she got it before she was 16. She had to do 8 different projects and different value experiences to complete the program. The first one was Faith. For faith she did a garden and a flower garden (I didn't get a picture of hers.)


Divine Nature is next. She made this beautiful Value Quilt.

Individual Worth is Third. She sang in choir at school.

Knowledge. She learned how to crochet and made her cousin a very cute scarf.

Choice and Accountability. When we moved she organized her room and the girls room.


Good Works. She was on National Junior Beta Club and used service hours to help tutor a fellow student.
Integrity. She learned how to make a skirt and wear it.

Virtue. She had to read The Book Of Mormon.



Kaisey has done an amazing job with all she has done and we are very proud of her.
Here in Leland when a girl gets the award they have a program to help recognize her. The video is something I put together for the program.

.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Tell Kaisey congratulations for me! She is a beautiful girl. Of course, you know that already. I loved the video.

Linda said...

Congratulations, Kaisey! Grandpa and I are proud of you. We miss having you live across the street and seeing you every day. Lots of love!

amy said...

what a great video. you and your daughter are a couple of talented girls!

kmzim said...

Tell Kaisey congratualtions from the Zimmerman family! I remember some of those pictures of her when she was really little. You should be a proud mom. What a nice slide show you made as well.

Kerri