
Our wonderful Aunt/Grandma Janet passed away early this morning. She was a wonderful Mother, Wife, Aunt, Grandma, Sister, Friend, and so many other things. She fought long and hard but the Cancer just took its hold. She was always there when we needed her for a babysitter. She was always looking out for the kids and loved all of us. She will be missed by so many. We Love You Aunt Jan.
2 comments:
So sorry to hear about that. She was always very kind, and I know you all will miss her.
I only see your blog once in a while when I am checking on Janet...I am an old fried and neighbor of Janets..she will be so missed by all of us in her old ward...what a woman, teacher, story teller great at music..her talents and humor were supreme. I only wish I could be half the person she was. I esp. loved her testimony of the gospel when Janet bore testimony you knew with out a doubt that the church was true. She will be so missed. Clauida Wilde
Post a Comment