David and McKay were able to go to scout camp this year. It was probably just as hot at scout camp as it was at girls camp this year, 100 degrees with a heat index making it feel a lot hotter. David went as he is the assitant scout leader. David and Jason (the scout leader) had plans to go fishing and do all sorts of stuff while the boys were doing thier merit badges, but it was just too hot to do anything. These are the lovely tents the boys got to sleep in at camp.
David and McKay
McKay got 4 merit badges while he was there. He got swimming, wilderness survival, space exploration and rifle shooting. He is now a life scout. Only a couple more merit badges then he can start working on his Eagle.
These are the boys that went from our ward. McKay and David taught them how to play Risk so that is what they did every night, play Risk and played card games.
I know they did other things, but as I was not there I don't really know everything that happend. Maybe I will have to have David get on here and tell a little about it.
David and McKay
McKay got 4 merit badges while he was there. He got swimming, wilderness survival, space exploration and rifle shooting. He is now a life scout. Only a couple more merit badges then he can start working on his Eagle.
These are the boys that went from our ward. McKay and David taught them how to play Risk so that is what they did every night, play Risk and played card games.
I know they did other things, but as I was not there I don't really know everything that happend. Maybe I will have to have David get on here and tell a little about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment