Happy Easter! Here are the yearly easter pictures. The girls all picked out their own dresses. I always loved getting a new dress every easter and I love getting dresses for my girls.
All the kids. Maddox actually stood still and looked at me for the picture this year. Last year a kid picture with all the kids just didn't happen.
My handsome boys.
Maddox had an easter egg hunt at his school a couple of days before easter. He had a good time looking for eggs. When we got home I opened them for him (as they were taped shut) and he was so excited that there was candy in them.
All the kids. Maddox actually stood still and looked at me for the picture this year. Last year a kid picture with all the kids just didn't happen.
My handsome boys.
Maddox had an easter egg hunt at his school a couple of days before easter. He had a good time looking for eggs. When we got home I opened them for him (as they were taped shut) and he was so excited that there was candy in them.
1 comment:
SO cute!
Post a Comment