Monday, December 15, 2008

Gingerbread Houses

I had my annual gingerbread house making party for the playgroup
at church this past friday. It is always a fun time. This is the 3rd
year of doing this. I did it once when we lived in Wisconsin and
now twice here. There were 12 kids this year. I usally end up making all the
houses the day before so they can be nice and dry. This year I made 13 houses.
The kids all had a blast making them.
I don't know if more candy got on the houses
or in the kids.
Maddox decorating his house. He got right down to it
and covered his house in every kind of candy that we had there.His finished house. They all turned out really cute.

1 comment:

Amy said...

i did that with my scouts today. my graham cracker houses were nice and dry too. but that's because i hot glued them together. yours look better.